Navitas Resourcing Group:
Navitas is a clean energy recruitment company, specialising within the Wind, Solar & Battery Storage sector. Our team of experts can assist you with your recruitment needs across Permanent and Contract staff worldwide, along with our specialised mobilisation team – who can take care of all travel arrangements on your behalf.
Position: Engineering Manager (Battery Developer)
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Contract Duration: 12 month +
Start date: Immediate
Responsible for managing the Engineering scope at an upcoming world-class Battery Active Materials factory in Sweden. Delivering through top tier international engineering contractor and owners team.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to)
Overall areas of responsibility and activities:
- Ensuring that the overall factory design for the Upstream 2 project is safe, meeting regulatory requirements and that design is cost effective (while meeting schedule requirements)
- Leading the US2 engineering team, consisting of process and discipline engineers, to deliver an integrated design for the project
- Supervising the engineering contractor (top tier international engineering contractor) and ensuring timely delivery of the design
- Engaging on design related issues with wider Organization, Authorities and other Stakeholders.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in engineering/project management of industrial projects (Oil & Gas, Metals & Minerals, Chemicals), preferably in a greenfield setting.
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant experience working in leading engineering work and working with international contractor(s)
- MSc or equivalent in appropriate Engineering discipline – such as Civil, Mechanical etc.
- Previous experience working through all project phases from feasibility to construction and commissioning.
If you’re interested and match the requirements listed above, then please get in touch with our team at Navitas Resourcing Group with an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Navitas Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy of Engineering Manager.