Navitas Resourcing Group: Navitas is a clean energy recruitment company, specialising within the Wind, Solar & Battery Storage sector. Our team of experts can assist you with your recruitment needs across Permanent and Contract staff worldwide, along with our specialised mobilisation team – who can take care of all travel arrangements on your behalf.
Job Details: Position: Installation Supervisor (Onshore Wind Farm)
Location: Northern Europe
The key purpose of this Wind Installation Supervisor role, will be working closely with the installation team on the hardstand and in the turbine, supervising the installation process, providing guidance in work instructions described in the manuals, as well as troubleshooting technical problems during the installation process that may not be covered in the documentation. It is the technical go-to person for turbine installation crews for advice, support & supervision. Reporting to the Site Manager on the project.
• Strong technical background in wind turbine installation.
• Expected to have a solid technical knowledge of the specified turbine model.
• Supervisory/ team lead experience in wind turbine installation is preferable.
• Needs to have an understanding of technical drawings, lifting plans, risk assessments, work instructions.
• Fluent in English, verbal and written, including technical vocabulary.
• Committed to Safety: setting very high safety standards to oneself and co-workers.
• Committed to Quality: making sure our turbines are installed safely, in time and in perfect quality.
• Computer skills level: must be able to use shared documentation from the company: work instructions, manuals, risk assessments. Experienced user of Office applications.
• Physical fitness required for working at heights and climbing up in turbine during installation.
• Driver's license for car and driving practice.
• Strong leadership skills (team lead level): needs to step up as a leader of a team to supervise, control and direct the work processes of the subcontractor teams. Needs to stop the work or intervene in case of a safety risk.
• A proactive and solution-oriented mindset with ownership and responsibility towards the work, and the people involved.
• Self-driven & self-motivated personality.
• Willingness to work odd hours and show flexibility in rotation timing if on-site activities require.
• Willingness to travel and stay abroad on sites for extended time.
1. Fluent in English
2. Technical high school diploma or equivalent
3. At least 3 years’ experience with installation and mechanical completion of wind turbine generators
4. Installation experience & wind farm experience is essential
5. Driver's licence required
If you’re interested and match the requirements listed above, then please get in touch with our team at Navitas Resourcing Group with an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Navitas Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy of Installation Supervisor