5 years + of experience in structuring financial transactions?
Large-scale renewable transaction experience?
Provided tax equity, equity, or debt solutions for project financing?
The US renewables market is currently extremely buoyant and continues to see double-digit growth YoY. Navitas US permanent team is supporting a Utility Scale Developer which is building out their Structured Finance division. This company develop, construct, finance, and operate projects >100MW across the US and have over 8GW in operations globally.
This position is 100% Remote so will suit candidates who enjoy working autonomously with the freedom to structure their day and who enjoy working in a business that is results driven. Whilst no day will be the same typical responsibilities include
- Raise tax equity, equity, and debt for utility scale projects
- Oversee a team of analysts who will lead project modelling. Preparing materials & diligence processes.
- Working with legal to complete M&A and financing documents.
- Building template models and tools to accelerate the modeling process.
- Liaising between all departments to ensure transactions run smoothly
Our client is seeking candidates:
-5 years + postgraduate structured finance experience who enjoys working autonomously
-Experience in structured tax equity/debt transactions
-Renewable project experience is essential
-Investment banking or banking experience is desired.
If you are interested in discussing the role please send over a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.