Navitas Resourcing Group:
Navitas is a clean energy recruitment company, specialising within the Wind, Solar & Battery Storage sector. Our team of experts can assist you with your recruitment needs across Permanent and Contract staff worldwide, along with our specialised mobilisation team – who can take care of all travel arrangements on your behalf.
Position: Site Manager - Onshore - Installation Phase
The key purpose of this Wind Installation Site Manager will be responsibility for the Site, Site Materials and direction of the teams assigned to you and to ensure the safe, timely and effective execution of the work activities. The Wind Installation Site Manager role reports to the Construction Manager, and will involve reviewing documentation, office work (SAP) as well as site work.
- You will be working as Site Manager and will be responsible for a safe installation within the time frame and budget of the end client.
- Maintaining a good relationship with customer
- Reporting into the Construction Manager
- Checking materlas and ensuring they're on site
- You will be the first point of contact for C&I subcontractors, support with technical know-how and contributes regarding wind installation work - e.g., ensures documentations and manual are updated and available for all stakeholders
- Ensure work is performed in agreement with contract and client standards
- Optimises installation activities to ensure progress and cost-efficient execution
- Fluent in English (German speaking preferred but not essential)
- SAP system experience is essential
- At least 5 years’ experience within installation
- Installation experience & Site Management wind farm experience is essential
- Driver's licence required
If you’re interested and match the requirements listed above, then please get in touch with our team at Navitas Resourcing Group with an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Navitas Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy of Installation Site Manager.